Request More Information or a Demo
• “Services” means any and services offered through the Website.
• “Website” means the website at www.noble-systems.com, http://nobel-systems.com, www.geovieweronline.net
and includes the Website Material, Services and links to other websites unless they are separately
• “Website Material” means all material on the Website, including without limitation all text, images,
articles, photographs, illustrations, audio and video clips.
• “User” means the person or persons using or accessing the Website.
2. License to use this site
Nobel Systems, Inc. grants you (“User”) a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Website for your personal use only, provided that User complies fully with these Terms and Conditions. User shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website in any way through any means or device including, but not limited to, spamming, hacking, uploading computer viruses or time bombs, or by any other means. Nobel Systems, Inc. reserves the right to revoke this license at anytime.
3. No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of using this Website, User will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
4. Ownership and Restrictions
• Nobel Systems, Inc. owns, controls, licenses or has the right to use and provide the Website. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Nobel Systems, Inc. is the owner of the copyright in and to the Website and the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Website Material. User agrees to abide by any and all copyright notices, information or restrictions displayed on the Website.
• Except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, User may not use, modify, republish, frame, print, display, perform, reproduce, license, transfer, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the Website Material or any part of the Website without the prior written consent of Nobel Systems, Inc. User may download one (1) copy of Website Material for User’s personal use, provided that User maintains all copyright, attribution and other notices contained in such Website Material, including without limitation trademarks and service marks of Nobel Systems, Inc. and its affiliates or the copyright holder identified in the individual Website Material’s copyright notice. User acknowledges that User does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. User is responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding User’s use of any such downloaded Website Material. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of material from the Website, User may not make any changes in or deletion of author attributions, trademarks, legends or copyright notices.
• GeoViewer and GeoViewer Online are trademarks and service marks of Nobel Systems, Inc. All trademarks and service marks are owned by Nobel Systems, Inc., and may not be used without the permission of Nobel Systems, Inc. Any other marks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners and cannot be used without permission.
5. Reservation of Rights
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Nobel Systems, Inc.