Business Intelligence (BI) continues to be one of the fastest-growing areas in the geospatial industry. Not only is the technology advancing quickly, so is the many solutions for transforming raw data from an disparate operational data into a common database used for interpreting and reporting information.
In response to our customers increased appetite for advanced analytics, Nobel Systems is leading the way with new applications that combined BI and GIS, and providing innovative solutions to an increasing number of end users. Nobel’s BI user-friendly interface brings to light the results of the extraction, transformation, and visualization of the data. The same interface is also the portal into a structured reporting environment that distributes operational reports and business decision results throughout the organization. One of the business advantages of BI is that reporting and decision-making are based on day-to-day operational process and spatial data.
- Cohesive view of your organizations information needs to identify and prioritize critical initiatives
- Monitor key business processes
- Convey operational information at a glance.
- Organize reports and models that provide a business view of data
- Enhance analytical and decision-making capacity
- Manage your organizations performance