Nobel’s galvanizing work environment and challenging work in the field of GIS makes the company the ideal place for minds that seek to work at the forefront of the requirements of the field. Reflecting Nobel’s strong growth in the GIS arena, the company was named one of Inc. magazine’s Top 100 fastest growing inner city businesses in 2007 and 2003. Headquartered in San Bernardino, CA, with branch offices in Vineland, NJ, Reno, NV, andSan Marcos, CA, Nobel also has a wholly-owned production facility in Bangalore, India. As a truly global company, Nobel offers a multicultural work environment across the company’s various offices.
Nobel Systems is a dynamic Geographic Information System (GIS) company. Our mission is to provide superior quality and value to our customers in the area of GIS data, applications, and consulting. We specialize in GIS data conversion (conversion of paper maps into high quality GIS, GIS Data Viewing and Hosting (with the Geo Viewer™ application, which allows for the viewing and querying of the GIS database), and GIS Consulting [providing expert assistance and solutions regarding GIS projects and issues]. Business Development Executive for its Manila, Philippines Office
- Lead business development and marketing by building new and existing client relationships
- Lead proposal development, including scope, budget, schedule, contract negotiations and managing client relations to ensure complete satisfaction
- Serve as an Account Manager for key accounts
- Maintain a high profile externally through membership in professional organizations, continually increasing client contact base
- A proven track record providing GIS or engineering services and business development with water utilities an undergraduate degree in a science-related field is required. A MS or MBA is desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in business development for a professional environmental services firm
- a highly organized and self-motivated individual be seen as a leader as a result of your technical, industry and competitive knowledge
- strong professional interpersonal skills– especially communication, delegation and team building highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- proficiency in MS Office
Project Engineer / Hydraulic Modeler
|About the Position
||The Project Engineer focus is to work with the creation, development, calibration, analyses, and project management of hydraulic models, both water & sewer, at a minimum. This is an environment where performance, teamwork, client -focus, and a solution-based approach are consistently recognized. This position provides tremendous growth opportunity towards full-time management, marketing, training, programming and beyond, as appropriate, with contributions and impact to overall company goals.
May Also Include
(and are not limited to)
- Project Coordination to ensure meeting of schedules and budgets
- Project Management and Client Interaction
- Developing Scope and Budget for Project Proposals
- Training for Hydraulic Modeling & GIS Software
- Familiarity with hydraulics and planning water and/ or wastewater systems.
- Familiarity with the MWH Soft and/ or Bentley Systems-Haestad Methods suite of modeling software and/ or familiarity with other related commercially available software packages (see website/ About/ Toolbox for overview).
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and/ or Acad Map.
- Familiarity with ESRI’s Arc GIS and Extensions.
- Professional Engineer License (PE) desired, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong Client/ Team Contact.
Internship – Software development Be part of a software development team designing and implementing custom applications and modules based on GIS and database technologies for clients.
- Develop software modules for a GIS based mapping platform.
- Implement functionality to show assets such as vehicle locations on a Map.
- Design, implement, and integrate reporting and visualization(charts, graphs) capabilities.
- Work on solutions for developing a real-time messaging with alert notifications to satisfy the workflow needs of utilities.
- Work closely with other programmers to develop robust software components.
- Diagnose and fix software problems.
- Under graduate or Graduate students in computer science
- Exposure to software development
- Exposure to database design
- Strong programming and analytical skills. Exposure to C#, Adobe Flex, .NET programming is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
||Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering.
||AutoCAD Map, Arc GIS 9.2 and above, Arc Map.
- Should have experience in handling Electrical Network project.
- Should have experience in Visio UML Model and should be able to Create/Modify New and existing UML model of Electrical Network.
- Should have Good communication skills.
- Should have handled minimum of 10 member’s team.
- Data conversion of Electrical Network maps to Standard GIS Industry format using AutoCAD and ArcGIS (ESRI product).
Mobile App Developer Android and iOS and Web Developer
- Passionate about web and mobile applications.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle.
- Lead the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery.
- Capable of designing and building advanced applications in Android & iOS platforms.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Objective-C, C, Java, PHP, Python, Android/iOS, LAMP, MEAN development experience.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Academic background in computer science or engineering.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - BDM
- Ability to generate leads through market and client research.
- Developing a targeted long-term business strategy to achieve monthly and yearly targets.
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Complete RFP's and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- 3+ years of direct sales experience.
- BBA/MBA degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts with good communication skills in English and other regional/national languages.
- Creativity and ingenuity with working knowledge of the industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming.
- Entrepreneurial-oriented philosophy and ready to Travel on short notice .
||Hello! Do you want to disrupt the enterprise software space? Are you interested in building ground-breaking mobile/web applications that will revolutionize the asset management/billing processes of industrial companies? Come work with bleeding edge technology, forward thinking engineers that are willing and able to learn new technologies/frameworks to build explosive products here at Nobel Systems.
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our team and serve as a software developer and software architect. Our stack is primarily React, Node, jsreports, iOS Swift, Mapbox, Couchbase, and PostreSQL – all managed on AWS. We are working on building the next generation B2C asset management/billing system that works seamlessly with offline mobile applications.
The ideal candidate is comfortable at any level of that stack mobile, web, backend. Duties will include scaling our current product to different industries, and building the next revolutionary Utility Billing System. Currently we are making spatial mapping products for municipalities/utility companies. If you look forward to creating a vision, building out that visionary product, and you are self- motivated and eager to work in an environment that requires significant flexibility, self-direction, and creativity then this is the job for you.
- Overall architecture and design of current/future products, alongside their backend services and systems.
- Development of critical / foundational functionality.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software is secure and up-to- date with latest technologies.
- 4+ years software development experience.
- Experience with Swift iOS, Couchbase, NoSQL
- Experience with building Business Intelligence/Predictive Analytics Products.
- Understanding of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and other current platforms / tools.
- Outstanding communication abilities for both technical and non-technical subjects / audiences.
|Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience working within the GIS Mapping Space
- Experience with Mapbox technologies
- Experience with Couchbase NoSQL
- Passionate about transforming the B2C space