Nobel Systems’ Flushing Module enables field operators to view all the Hydrants, Valves, Services, ... etc. in their vicinity and select a specific feature to flush. The operator can collect flushing data, such as:
- How many minutes the feature has been flushed.
- Observed gallon per minute .
- The reason for flushing.
- Observed water condition.
- Starting Chlorine Residual.
- Finishing Chlorine Residual.
- Identify hydrants that need repair
- Integrate with work order system
- Create maps and reports
- Work online or offline
- Build long term relationships that are mutually beneficial
Contact Nobel Systems for more information at 909-891-0896, K.G.Balaji or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.