Leveraging the latest smart technology available, PublicView surpasses the communities ever growing demand for online content with a click of a button. PublicView enables local government and utility agencies to publish information through a powerful search-friendly, interactive smart map on their public website. Paired with Nobel’s GeoViewer Online spatial analysis and geospatial platform, PublicView is an online interactive smart map that gives communities and businesses, the most up-to-date information to boost public engagement and collaboration. PublicView can be accessed via any web-browser empowering residents on the go.
- Engage with citizens to enable meaningful dialog and transparency, regarding city news, special events, business resources, CIP projects and services
- Empower your residents, businesses and visitors to self-help information which will streamline agency workflow processes
- Increases the potential for economic development
- Build community participation by providing important information including emergency services, property information, recreational trails, parks and community centers
- Publish community information to a user-friendly smart map on your website, enabling residents and businesses to find informative and useful data
Built on the latest smart technology platform, GeoViewer PublicView is customizable so you can personalize your site and control any and all content to be published. Like all Nobel’s (SaaS) products, PublicView is cloud based so it is easy to configure and use; with no training required. There are no additional servers, software or dedicated infrastructure to buy, making PublicView incredibly scalable and cost effective.
Contact Nobel Systems for more information at 909-963-0787, Dave Manuwa or send an email to email@example.com.