GEOVIEWER WORK ORDER
Our Work Order application allows staff to identify, report, submit and address incidents as they happen in the field; office staff can also open a work order notifying field crews that are in the area to evaluate and update its status. Management can immediately view the status of work orders and prioritize them accordingly. The Management Business Intelligence (BI) widget provides key financial information on labor, equipment and material costs for each work order and an inventory of assets available. This data can be used for future forecasting of CIP projects.
- Report and Initiate a work order in the office or out in the field
- See the work order assignments and priority
- Open a work order to review and/or update
- Add pictures and additional notes for more information
- Enter labor hours, costs, equipment and materials used for inventory & financial reporting
This GIS Web/Mobile cloud architecture is deployed through the secure cloud services platform of Amazon Web Services. It offers computing power, database storage, and content delivery that scales with demand.
Built on the latest smart technology platform, GeoViewer Mobile Work Order CMMS application will streamline your workflow processes, respond to incidents in a timely manner and provide inventory and financial information to maintain and analyze CIP budgets.
Contact Nobel Systems for more information at 909-891-0896, K.G.Balaji or send an email to email@example.com.